Monday, July 18, 2011

Frozen Pudding Pops

It has been so hot!!!  Pudding Pops are my favorite, and now my kid's favorite frozen summer treat. I've made them in vanilla and chocolate. You can even layer flavors. They are cold and creamy. Here's the recipe.

Frozen Pudding Pops (makes approx. 12)
1 Lg Box Jello Vanilla Pudding (or favorite flavor)
2 Cups of Milk
1/2 Tub of Cool Whip topping
 Popcicle Molds


1. Beat pudding mix with 2 cups of milk for 2 minutes, or until thickened.
2. Gently fold in whip topping until combined.


3. To make things easier and less messy, place mixture into a large plastic baggie, and snip off one corner. Squeeze mixture into the molds, filling almost to the top. Tap molds on the counter to remove air pockets. 


4. Insert mold sticks, and place in the freezer for approximately 4-6 hours or until firm.

5. To remove from molds, run under warm water, being careful not to let water seep into the molds. Gently wiggle the Pop out of the mold, and enjoy! So Yummy!


Let me know how you liked them by leaving a comment below.

1 comment:

  1. I think I have everything in the house to make these. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete